Trusts & Estates Litigation
We believe that Stokes McMillan Antúnez, P.A. offers one of the strongest and most sophisticated trust, estate and guardianship litigation practice groups in the State of Florida, at both the trial and appellate levels. Headed by Michele (“Mickey”) Maracini, a certified mediator, and Juan C. Antúnez, author of the “Florida Probate Litigation Blog,” our litigation group has extensive trust, estate and guardianship litigation experience and can appear pro hac vice where needed.
Success in litigation requires extensive experience in trial preparation, strategy and trial presentation. We welcome the opportunity to discuss your needs, our qualifications, staffing approaches and rate structures with a view toward the successful resolution of estate, trust and guardianship-related problems.
Our trust and estates litigation services include the following:
- Pre-litigation fact review, including accountings, advice and strategic plan design
- Pleadings preparation
- Pre-trial document discovery and depositions
- Ongoing strategic and tactical planning
- Mediation and other alternative dispute resolution methods
- Motion preparation and argument
- Trials or hearings